John Innes composts were developed over 50 years ago and are based on a traditional recipe of sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients.
- Gives young plants the best start in life
- Feeds for four weeks
- Encourages healthy growth
- Develops stronger roots
Westland John Innes No. 1 Young Plant Compost, a loam based compost which is a naturally reduced peat mix, is specifically designed to establish young seedlings and plants. Westland John Innes No.1 gives young plants the best start in life.
- Contains a carefully balanced nutrient content to suit young plants
- Easy to water and re-wet
- High loam content acts as a buffer for nutrients
- Heavy compost to stabilise small pots and containers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.